Wednesday 4 January 2017

I do 'Training'!

Officially, I am now 2 years old, and She thinks I should be starting some Training.  Actually, Training turns out to be a complete doddle.  First I had to go into the arena and walk over some poles - piece of cake!


The next time I had to go into the arena and walk over a crackly piece of plastic aka tarpaulin.  I wasn't too sure about it at first and was wary of the crackling noise, but my concerns were quickly overcome by the promise of a peppermint.  The video below is in real time and shows that from the beginning to walking confidently over a tarpaulin was less than five minutes.



What neither of these videos show is that at the end of both sessions, I dug my toes in at the gate and refused to leave the arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment