Friday 18 December 2015

Lorry practice

Today a motorised box on wheels arrived, and I didn't take much notice of it.  I didn't take much notice when mummy went out of the gate.  Then the engine started and I heard mummy neigh.  I suddenly realised that mummy was locked inside the metal box and it was going away with her inside!
I was really worried and called out in alarm for a few minutes.  Funnily enough, Hanuman seemed quite unperturbed, so I waited in the corner of my stable to see what would happen next.  After about ten minutes, the metal box on wheels returned and I was relieved to see that mummy had come back, safe and sound.

OMG!  Mummy is trapped inside the lorry and it is going away!

Then the same thing happened again.  Mummy went into the metal box, was driven off, and then later came back.  Both mummy and Hanuman didn't seem to think there was anything odd about this, so I figured that perhaps I shouldn't be so worried after all.

Here the lorry comes back for a second time and I am not so worried
Then everyone was praised - me for being brave and not panicking when mummy left, Posy was praised for being patient going in and out of the lorry and being driven round the block a few times, and Hanuman was praised for being a Good Babysitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment